I cookie aiutano bdrclan.com a fornire i propri servizi. Navigando sul sito accetti il loro utilizzo.

New Editors Community

Joint Operations requests are welcome here. Postare qui richieste per operazioni congiunte.

New Editors Community

Messaggioda Artur » 31/10/2016, 10:27

To community editors and Arma 3 players alike,

We are pleased to announce a new editing community, the Intercommunity Editors Discussion (I.E.D), a joint effort by three Arma 3 milsim communities: Cavallers del Cel (CC), Compañía Eagle (CE) and Unidad ed Simulación Táctica 101 (UST).

The idea behind this community, created by and for Arma 3 editors, is to provide a site that can serve as a central hub for sharing mission ideas, scripting resources and other Arma 3 related editing issues between communities. We have often found that not only work is duplicated between editors and Arma communities, but also the knowledge and editing skills remain hidden and are only shared between group members. The I.E.D community aims to close this gap through its editing dedicated forums and Github repository.

http://www.ied-forum.com

We encourage all to participate and share editing knowledge and scripts alike,
Artur (UST), Magnetar (CC) and Raiden (CE)
Artur

Re: New Editors Community

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 31/10/2016, 14:15

Thank you Artur! Although I'm not myself a scripter, I find this idea excellent and I think our editors and scripters can appreciate this! What we have to do, register in forum?

Thanks again for information, I hope this initiative can lead to a good cooperation! All best wishes from BDR!
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Messaggioda Armilio1 » 31/10/2016, 14:39

I will put the site in my bookmarks, thanks Artur.
Armilio1

MEDAGLIERE:

Messaggioda Artur » 31/10/2016, 16:06

{BDR}*Nemesi* ha scritto:Thank you Artur! Although I'm not myself a scripter, I find this idea excellent and I think our editors and scripters can appreciate this! What we have to do, register in forum?

Thanks again for information, I hope this initiative can lead to a good cooperation! All best wishes from BDR!

Yes Nemesi!

If you want to add some content on forum you can register and write it.
If only need the resources, you can go to our github and take the necessary to enjoy it!

Greetings!
Artur

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 31/10/2016, 16:17

Thanks, greets! Good luck with this!
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Torna a International Events and Joint Ops.