I cookie aiutano bdrclan.com a fornire i propri servizi. Navigando sul sito accetti il loro utilizzo.

Iron Front 4vs4 "Play Hard! Go Pro! Cup"

Joint Operations requests are welcome here. Postare qui richieste per operazioni congiunte.

Iron Front 4vs4 "Play Hard! Go Pro! Cup"

Messaggioda ASC » 28/05/2012, 17:36

HELLO Nemesi and BDR! Thanx for your participation the last time on ASC
Abakan and Soviet Heroes have already been registered!

After our successive PvP tournamet with more than 20 clans for ArmA2 we are happy to present you the new Iron Front PvP "Play Hard Go PRO!" Tournament!

Immagine[

The ArmA Strategic Command offers you a great tournament for Iron Front!
Grab three friends of yours and compete with others! Small scale strategic matches on the "Play Hard! Go PRO!" 4vs4 Cup! So grab your clan or just 3 friends of yours and join right away!
The Cup will start on 9th of June. More info at ArmA Strategic Command

The Tournament Draw will be live broadcasted on 8/6/2012 via our Own3D.tv channel 19:00 GMT
In order to join the tournament you have to apply here Join the Cup!
Matches will be recored and/or live broadcasted on our Ow3d Tv channel @ ASCtours. The matches will be uploaded on our youtube channel where you can also find the matches of previous seasons!
Details about the tournament rules

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

For more details contact us on skype:
vampyrictyrant

forums or email @ [email protected]
If you wish to join our admin team contact us on skype!

Zuletzt modifiziert von ASC am 28.05.2012 - 18:14:35
ASC

Re: Iron Front 4vs4 "Play Hard! Go Pro! Cup"

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 28/05/2012, 17:44

Thanks for invite Cydon!

Not sure if someone of us has Iron Front, I'll check it out.

Best wishes for your tournament anyway!
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Messaggioda erupter » 28/05/2012, 20:13

I don't.
30€ for a WW2 sim? Not for me...
Never liked WW2 :P
erupter

Messaggioda Ariete » 03/06/2012, 10:11

WW2 oooooh yep!
Ariete

Torna a International Events and Joint Ops.