I cookie aiutano bdrclan.com a fornire i propri servizi. Navigando sul sito accetti il loro utilizzo.

Greetings to everyone.

Il posto giusto dove presentarsi, raccontare un pò di se stessi e dove gli ospiti e i clan amici possono contattarci!

Greetings to everyone.

Messaggioda Ossdelta » 03/02/2011, 13:16

Greetings to everyone I am a member of Clan Ossdelta Wolfpack Spanish and I write this post to let us know in your clan / community, now we are a group of 10 to 15 members usually play all sorts of games, trying to the maximum possible in each simulation one of them, most members come from playing through Arma and OFP ARMA2 and many of them as a group since then in different clans and communities.

Currently most missions we usually play are made by clan members or friends from other clans and communities, we usually use the ACE2 and some other addons that support the simulation and realism, we have recently begun using the ACRE and are in phase testing, although most members have already used earlier.

Usually we tend to participate in events and games with other Spanish and European groups and the usual gameplay is so COOP "ARE INVITED to participate in any of these items to organize and arrange a game yourself if someone interclanes Wolfpack is passed to inform.

For anything you may need you can find us at: http://www.wolfpack.es/
Our forum: http://www.wolfpack.es / forowp
Email: [email protected]

A greeting.
Ossdelta

Re: Greetings to everyone.

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 03/02/2011, 16:24

Hello Ossedelta!

Thank you very much of this invite to make joint operations. We can discuss details, I'm looking forward to make a coop/PvP mission with your team

Also, we are running a simulatory campaign, Arma Tactical Combat, you can have a look here

http://www.arma-tactical-combat.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you, and to organizing something together

You are welcome to join our TS3 anytime to discuss and organize in further details, of course you are welcome on our gameserver

Greetings to your team as well

Best regards

Nemesi
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Torna a Benvenuto - Welcome