I cookie aiutano bdrclan.com a fornire i propri servizi. Navigando sul sito accetti il loro utilizzo.

Stay in Falar!

Il posto giusto dove postare tutti i video e le foto che abbiamo fatto durante le nostre partite!

Stay in Falar!

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 28/10/2010, 1:54

L'immagine che vorremmo sempre vedere ..

La frase che Socio ricorderà ... Stay in Falar!

Complimenti a tutti!!
Allegati
victory.JPG
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Re: Stay in Falar!

Messaggioda Guest » 28/10/2010, 2:49

Bravi tutti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messaggioda Guest » 28/10/2010, 11:05

Yessssss!

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 28/10/2010, 12:18

Purtroppo non ho screen dei combattimenti perchè quando si è sotto il fuoco dei mortai e con un T90 alle spalle l'ultima cosa che viene in mente è la macchina fotografica

Cmq chi avesse foto o filmati è pregato di postarli!!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

MEDAGLIERE:

Messaggioda CeNeRe » 28/10/2010, 13:19

io ho fatto queste ma nulla di che !
http://img408.imageshack.us/g/arma2oa20 ... 80566.jpg/
Immagine

Immagine Chernarus ATC, Campagna 2010
CeNeRe

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 29/10/2010, 0:10

Raccolgo i reportage degli alleati, e li tradurrò appena ho tempo!

Storia di un soldato in ATC ..

Local Date: 27/10/2010
Local Time: 1930Z
Location ID: LIRF
Game Server: BDR OFFICIAL
Game: ArmA II
Operation: None

Debreif:
A very exciting mission involving almost 100 personel from around the globe (mainly Italian, but you know what I mean). The mission consisted of moving up to hostile teritory and securing a minimum of 2 out of 3 zones to capture the area for our side (BLUFOR). PFC McIntosh and SSGT Evans were the USEC representitives for the night and I belive that we put on an admiral display, acting as a forward recon team and later shifting our tactics to become a suport team in a Stryker.

Our first objective was to gear up and head to enemy teritory, where we would call in the various assets that the enemy were using. Upon arrival we started making our way north, towards Feruz Abad where we came under sniper fire from an unknown source. Pinned, it was only a matter of time before the bullets made their mark. We then decided to use a Stryker to get into OPFORs zone.

Having spotted an attack chopper on our first visit and witnessed it firing missiles at an infantry squad, you can imagine our desire for something speedy and with a decent defence gun. We made it to the mine north of Feruz Abad and set up a small outpost there from which we monitored the surroundings and called in transport choppers, attack choppers and the snipers that seemed drawn to the place like a magnet. Eventualy, OPFOR decided that they would use something of more force to root us out of our camp than sniper fire and called in a artillery strike. We made it out alive and high-tailed it down the hill into Feruz Abad where we dismounted to see if any OPFOR were following us... They were, and another salvo of arty fire killed PFC McIntosh and destroyed the stryker. I survived the bombardment and saw an OPFOR chopper land to dismount troops and I was able to kill an enemy sniper before being killed by friendly fire from the rest of our troops advancing into the town.

Once back at base, McIntosh had already moved off and had reached the mine again (after clearing it out). I got a lift with a chopper into the AO and started making my way to his location on foot, while he attempted to intercept me in the Stryker. As I was moving, however, I came under fire form 4 OPFOR infantry and after eliminating them I saw another transport helo land, disgorging... the pilot. Hoping I could capture the helo I killed the pilot and attempted to get in the pilots seat but I wasn't able to make sense of the controls and had to abandon it (a story way of saying that only pilots were allowed to pilot helos). It was at this point that McIntosh and his Stryker arrived and we drove back up to the mine. On the way, he told me about the way that he was able to down an enemy helo with the strykers main gun which required a supreme amount of precision. Again, we were able to set up a camp and spent a good few minutes acting as a hazard and forcing them to redeploy forces to route us out before being killed by yet more sniper fire.

We then switched roles and became a fearsome support unit. After getting to the AO we saw a friendly transport chopper dropping off some troops. We supported them until we got orders to move to Falar and help capture the town. With none of the infantry wanting a lift we gunned it and headed to the objective. We then got a message that we had aproximatly 10 minutes left in the mission so timing was critical and after ariving at Flar we commenced a patrol around the town to oust any remaining OPFOR personel. There were none, and the town was soon captured. About a minute later the mission ended displaying a BLUFOR victory with both Falar and Feruz Abad under our control.

This was a FANTASIC mission and I can reccomend anyone having a go at these missions. It's a whole different experience playing against other people rather than AI, and playing on expert mode really make you think about what you're doing.

SSGT David Evans - Team Leader - 400 points
PFC Aaron McIntosh - Sniper - 400 points
================================================================================​============

Further more, I would like to deccorate him with the Land Comendation Medal due to his stalwart dedication to the mission and his cool head while under fire and his amazing feat of taking out the OPFOR chopper with the stryker's machine gun.

Storia di un carrista ..

That's... more epic than what we did in our tank.
For the most part, we bombarded everything from afar, retreating to the repair truck every time we had our paint so much as scratched, and returning to the front using all sort of cover.
However, we did have our moments, when we stormed through Feruz Abbad a couple of times, doing the tank equivalent of a drive-by. It didn't help for the OpFor guys that my orders were pretty much to "shoot everywhere there aren't friendlies and don't worry about the ammo".
The most epic parts were probably when we shot down the Hind at the start (the pilot was fixated on downing the BH, giving us the perfect shot), blowing multiple vehicles that decided to rush in blindly instead of using the terrain to conceal their approach, blowing a T72 that was behind us, in a hull down position, while we were climbing a hill, and finally surviving a T55 and a Metis being fired at us with almost all the systems in the red.
Oh, and blowing a guy in a UAZ going solo trying to find our FOB: I'm not saying going commando is useless, just that you have to do it properly or it's a waste of time and assets.

All in all, if OpFor used some better tactics we would have probably lost the tank at least once, but luckily for us they didn't. And man were we lucky when the Metis hit, somehow I managed to survive and drive the tank to the repair truck (that a solo commando disabled earlier in the perfect spot to take a tank and fix it in cover. Again, if you want to be a solo commando saboteur, do it right! ).

To be honest, though, I think the infantry has to take most of the merit: while us (and the UNA tank, can't forget about them Wink ) managed to provide good cover fire, with the layout of the land, we weren't able to help the initial assault on Feruz Abbad as much as I would've liked.
Also it would be nice to hear about those crazy UNA in the Stryker causing all sort of mayhem on the enemy sniper/spotter teams.

da [UO]Merlo

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

MEDAGLIERE:

Torna a Video e Foto... in-game!