I cookie aiutano bdrclan.com a fornire i propri servizi. Navigando sul sito accetti il loro utilizzo.

Rolling Thunder #18!

Il posto giusto dove postare tutti i video e le foto che abbiamo fatto durante le nostre partite!

Rolling Thunder #18!

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 23/02/2016, 17:41

Ecco alcuni video!

UNA Karbiner, Chris e Keenan

Da parte dei LAMBS (Draftmedic):

I am writing a short blog post about last nights PvP game of rolling thunder.
I was the gunner in a T-90A MBT, the game started of with the platoon ably led by Borvin Down the main MSR to the town of Svetovid. Where we provided over watch from the West of the town. We spotted 1 Abrams moving North to South then heard scout was taken out. We manoeuvred to the West and surprised another Abrams and won the fight, we were mobility killed by a dismounted infantry guy and the K killed. I dismounted and killed him only to be taken out by something I didn't see.
We then re-spawned at base. The rest can be seen on the following video.
Kudos has to go to the organisation of Rolling Thunder #18 BDR's Nemesi who managed to get a lot of Arma III clans together to have a fantastic couple of hours on a Sunday.

UNA_Zoggy

Redfor Scout's gunner:

Risultato finale (ci siamo andati vicini):

arma3 2016-02-21 22-44-34-67.jpg
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Re: Rolling Thunder #18!

Messaggioda Armilio1 » 23/02/2016, 18:06

A 16 minuti ci siamo noi (nel senso: io, Drache e Cobra) che facciamo un duello stile torero.

Alla fine l'avevamo beccato ma una volta sul cingolo.

A 26 minuti credo il carro di Bull che viene distrutto.
Armilio1

MEDAGLIERE:

Torna a Video e Foto... in-game!