I cookie aiutano bdrclan.com a fornire i propri servizi. Navigando sul sito accetti il loro utilizzo.

Campagna ATC, tempo di medaglie!

Tutte le news più recenti

Campagna ATC, tempo di medaglie!

Messaggioda {BDR}*Nemesi* » 20/05/2010, 2:50

Sono state pubblicate sul sito ATC le onorificenze per la campagna in Chernarus 2010

HONORS FOR THE ATC2 CHERNARUS OPERATIONS 2010

To the REDFOR SIDE winner of the ATC2 Campaign CHERNARUS OPERATIONS 2010, for their dedication, effort and sacrifice in battles, and for their professionalism in making a good game
Immagine

RIBBON: Immagine

They, from now on, have explicit permission to put this ribbon in their signature, or in another website, to prove this achievement.

----------------------------------------

To the BLUFOR SIDE for the partecipation in the ATC2 Campaign CHERNARUS OPERATIONS 2010, for their dedication, effort and sacrifice in battles, and for their professionalism in making a good game
Immagine

They, from now on, have explicit permission to put this ribbon in their signature, or in another website, to prove this achievement.

-----------------------------------------
INDIVIDUAL MEDALS

The BLUFOR Commander has the faculty to present this medal to individuals in BLUFOR SIDE for exceptionally meritorious service during the ATC Chernarus Operations Campaign 2010
Immagine

----------------------------------------------

The REDFOR Commanders have the faculty to present this medal to individuals in REDFOR SIDE for exceptionally meritorious service during the ATC Chernarus Operations Campaign 2010
Immagine

-------------------------------------------

We hope to see you all in the next ATC Operations

CONGRATULATIONS
THE ATC STAFF

Tutti i reparti potranno fregiarsi della medaglia e i veterani del Chernarus potranno da ora mettere il nastrino in firma

Congratulazioni a tutti e un sincero ringraziamento a tutti i soldati e al loro Comandante Rafpigna che ha dimostrato una professionalità eccezionale.
Un grazie particolare al Capo del Reparto Grafico {BDR}Lgt.*Inpace* che ha confezionato queste splendide medaglie da portare con onore! Grazie davvero da tutti.
Il segreto della libertà è il coraggio: usiamolo tutte le volte che occorre!

Immagine
{BDR}*Nemesi*
Amministratore

Grado: Veterano
Fondatore e Responsabile del Clan

MEDAGLIERE:

Torna a Notizie dal Clan BDR